6 August 2014
For investors & brokers, this is a great opportunity to learn about the pre-IPO and IPO strategy that Martin Aircraft is currently implementing. Hear from the CEO Peter Coker as well as newly appointed director John Diddams.
John successfully listed Indoor Skydive Australia on the ASX in 2013, which was the best performing IPO of the year.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
- Update on the IPO including advisors involved and timetable
- Details about the world’s first public manned flight and the resulting global publicity
- Involvement of John Diddams, who has recently joined the board
- Martin Jetpack technical development update
- Path to Commercialisation and revenue
- Capital being raised at the pre-IPO and IPO
- Peter Coker - CEO, Martin Aircraft
- John F Diddams - Non Executive Director, Martin Aircraft
- Reuben Buchanan - Axstra Capital
Attendance is free however places are strictly limited – only 50 places remain. So please secure your seat ASAP via clicking the "Register" button below
Date: Tuesday 19th August 2014
Time: 6:00pm – 7:15pm
Venue: Level 47, MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place, Sydney NSW
Networking: Network with Peter Coker, John Diddams, Reuben Buchanan and other attendees following the presentation.